The Miss’ippi Showdown is back for 2019–with a massive twist! If you like to shoot more than one division–this is the event you have been waiting for. The 2019 Miss’ippi Showdown will actually be three unique, Tier 2 matches! And…these are the state matches for 2019! We are proud to have The Blue Bullets as the series sponsor for all three matches in 2019.
There will be three completely separate speciality matches held (these fall under Tier 2 rules). We will feature eight scenario stages and a quick warm-up stage in each match! Round count is estimated at approximately 135 per match.
- Match 1: May 25th in the morning. This will be PCC, REV and BUG only. (We will have lunch and awards AFTER this match)
- Match 2: May 25th in the afternoon. This will be CDP and CCP only. (We will have lunch BEFORE and awards AFTER this match)
- Match 3: May 26th in the morning. This will be ESP, SSP and CO only. (We will have lunch and awards AFTER this match)
Like to shoot PCC, CCP and ESP? You can do it here! Shooting all three matches will be the points equivalent of a Tier 4 match–but you can finish the weekend getting to shoot (almost) all the guns (!!!). Bonus!
- Register for Match 1: May 25th in the morning. This will be PCC, REV and BUG only.
- Register for Match 2: May 25th in the afternoon. This will be CDP and CCP only.
- Register for Match 3: May 26th in the morning. This will be ESP, SSP and CO only.
Waiver (download, print, complete and then bring day of match)
- When: May 25th and May 26th, 2019 (Saturday and Sunday)
- Where: DeSoto Rifle & Pistol Club, Como, MS
- Match 1 & 2: May 24th, 2019 from 4:00 – 6:00 PM
- Match 1 & 2: May 25th, 2019 from 6:00 – 6:45 AM
- Match 3: May 26th, 2019 from 6:00 – 7:00 AM.
- Tier: These are all Tier 2 events (1 point each match are awarded for Nationals).
- IDPA Event Page:
- Entry Fee:
- Each match is $75 (before 5/1/2019), $85 (late).
- $50 for Juniors with proof of age for each match.
- Extra meal is $10 (each day).
- Enter THREE matches and save $15 (before 4/1/2019).
- Refunds: 50% refund if requested via email before 5 PM CDT 5/1/19, no refunds after after this. No refunds for expired IDPA membership or expired classifications.
- Classifications: Your classification must be current in the IDPA website. Match is open to NV – DM.
- Divisions: PCC, BUG, REV, CO, SSP, ESP, CDP, REV and CCP — per specific match
- Changes: No division changes after 5/1/19.
- Match Directors: Will Schmied (MD), Chris Schmied (AMD).